What you can do
- Contact the seller, he probably forgot to remove the account.
- If you paid with PayPal, open a case!
- If you're asked to close the case, do not!
- If you bought from local seller, contact the police.
- If you get threats for reporting the scam, contact the authorities.
- If the scammer asks for your phone number, don't give it!
- If you bought from eBay, you got a 30 days MoneyBack guarantee! Use it!
- Report the scammer to us, so that we can spread the info.
Good to know
- Avoid purchasing iDevices from eBay, as you can't test the device.
- If a price looks too good to be true, it is.
- If the listing doesn't show the device turned on, that's a red flag.
- Ask for the IMEI and check it on free online services before buying.
- Most iCloud Unlock by IMEI services are FAKE!
- Don't buy GSX accounts on social media...
- CFWs require an iBOOT or BOOTROM Exploit!
- If more than 4 days pass with no unlock / answer, REPORT!